Thursday, September 25, 2008

What to expect from me and my blog...

the intro?

if you haven't already realized by reading my first post... this blog is not going to include spectacular poems that seem to have been written by someone who seems to have a sense of lyrical genius... nor will they attempt to divulge every nitty gritty aspect of my personal life... i am not a student that is obsessed with studying and attaining a 95% average, although if i can keep it above 75% i will be happy... i am not a star athlete and i don't have any astounding abilities that sets me far apart from everyone else... 

... that aside i believe that i do have certain abilities and personality traits that make me an individual.. however, if you're looking for a blog written by someone who is high above the curve, you will not find it in me... i regard myself as strikingly ordinary... yes i do want to make a difference in this life, although i realize i can't save the world... i make mistakes and i'm human... i enjoy swings and monkey bars... and i'm slightly a hopeless romantic (although more hopeless than romantic)... 

i believe that through reading my blog you will be able to connect with what i have to say... as most of you reading this probably consider yourselves an ordinary student such as myself... i'm sure this year will hold some happy moments, some sad moments, and even some devistating moments.. but they will all be taken in stride, and regardless of the outcome, i am glad to provide you a tiny glimpse into a seemingly ordinary student perspective...

my name is amanda.. and this is my life..

No comments: