Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas and the year to come....

well i really haven't written a good post in a long time...

... mainly it is procrastination and my love for the many tv channels i get now that i am at home (compared to my 29 channels in north bay, half of which are in french.. and did i mention i can't speak french).

... anywho. lots of things have happened since my last post, but once again i won't bore you with the intimate detatils of my personal life... however a few tidbits of information about yours truly certainly couldn't hurt.

1. how is it possible that i'm sitting at a 79 average even though all of my marks in the last 2 years except for three are in the 80s. it just doesn't seem fair. work my ass off all semester and still fall short of the honor roll threshhold. well i guess there's always next semester.

2. i am going to my first leafs game in early january. this is extremely exciting as i have been a long time fan (but no faith supporter) of the team that makes the most money but still fails to capture the coveted stanly cup.

3. i have blown my budget. but i've tried to stick to it as much as humanly possible. lets hope the grandparents help me out again this semester. they're the greatest.

4. i have a great man in my life, he's been here for at least 7 months, and i'm still affraid to comit even though i have no reason to say no to him. i've turned into the commitment fearing members of the opposite sex that i normally loathe

5. i bought new snowboard boots and bindings. and with an old board from the man in my life mentioned above i can finally call myself a snowboarder (although i still haven't quite mastered how to carve on my toe edge, i just always feel like i'm going to fall on my face)

5 1/2. there is no snow in southern ontario. which makes buying the new snowboard gear seem like a complete and total waste of my money.

6. i wrote a test to become a border services officer yesterday. who knew the federal government would make me write 5 hours of tests to see if i had adequate general knowledge. i figure being in university would suffice for that requirement.

7. i miss north bay.


oh.. and i got some sweet christmas presents... including a pair of beautiful earings and those leafs tickets that i am oh so excited to put to good use...

... well i guess this is it happy new year everyone!

No comments: